Monday, February 25, 2008

my crazy life



MY SMK TINGGI KAJANG.............





my new school bengkel kayu...damn sad man...





let i discribe my new school..........

this school is really different with my former school SMK SBS...(i love this school so much and the students too) , my new school..SMKTK is really..really make me fell lonely....i couldn't get along with all the teachers and students there...they all dispirited me to become a teacher.... and we can say like "horror of teaching"...
But for now i feel empty inside. My life lacks meaning and something's missing
hopefully one day i can going back teaching at sbs again....but for now on i must find my voice again.....................
love sbs forever.........


















4 comments:

LoveAngel ♪ said...

OMG! when did u have a blog??!! and u din even tell me. ish betul la cikgu ni. hanya rmb connie sahaja. LOL. y dun have chatbox 1??

eunice said...

yeah lo why got blog din inform us hah?

Connie said...

excuse me? y ada my name? lol!!!

and ur leech farm soon will turn into 'my spider web farm.' =D

Anonymous said...

You know what. I sense. Tee Hee.

:p